From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 03:28:43 -0500
Ranking the rinks -- what a great idea.  In my opinion, I would have to
add that the PA at the Bright Center is awful (I'm hoping that a rich,
hockey-loving alum will one day come along and donate money to replace
it).  Maybe it has something to do with the acoustics of the building.  I
haven't been to many other ECAC sites, but the PA at BU's Walter Brown
Arena sounds much clearer than the one at Bright.  Just my $.02.

Tony