Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 22:25:40 -0600
I think Callinan is playing ok, but you have to look at the number
of shots he is facing per game.  Take last Sunday's outing against
Tech.  He faced 15 shots, while Carravagio (sp?) faced 40-some shots.
You can't really tell how well he would do if he was facing the same
amount of shots as the opposition.  He let in 2 out of fifteen, so that
would be 4 out of 30, or 6 out of 45, if he continued that pace.  That,
then, would not be as impressive.  I think the College Hockey Showcase
will be THE challange of the season for Callinan.

Katie
Go Gophers!   7 - 2 - 1