From:
Midn Brian Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Midn Brian Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 23:24:13 -0500
On Tue, 22 Nov 1994, Tyler Cyr wrote:

> Well, before tonight I would have sort of agreed with Brian that BU
> probably shouldn't be #1.  But after seeing them at Harvard tonight, I'll
> have to stand behind my Terriers.  For the first time this year, they
> actually looked like the #1 team.  Harvard was totally outplayed.  BTW,
> the score was  6-1.

Well, maybe I spoke just a little bit too soon.  Can't wait for those 2,
probably 3 games coming up.  We'll see how they go...  Should be some
incredible hockey.  IMHO, though, one game doesn't make a first place
team, but this one certainly helps the Terriers' cause immensely.

-Brian

Maine vs. BU
Nov. 26?
Dec. 2 & 3
I can't wait...

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and please don't stuff my mailbox too
much.  :)