Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 13:55:08 -0600
Just to show how out of it Buzzy is...(and he is a native Minnesotan)
I was waiting for my ride after Sunday's game inside Mariucci at the
players exit/entrance when Buzzy and one of the other officials (not
sure which one, Buzzy is just so recognizable with that mustache.) I
stepped outside with them, and as they were lighting up their cigarrettes
Buzzy looked at the crowded street full of traffic leaving the game and
said "I wonder where all these cars are coming from?"  This was about 10
minutes after the game was over.  Then, he said "maybe it's the traffic
from the Vikings game, that's probably over."  No, it was about half time,
and besides, the Dome is a good 2-3 miles away from Mariucci.  At least
he is consistent in being out of it.

And, I am *not* one bit against recruiting out of state, in fact I wish
the Gophers would have done that instead of recruiting Reggie Berg.
He has been kicked out of 2 schools and off more hockey teams than I
can count.  I don't think we want someone like that in our program.
We finally got rid of Steve Magnusson, now we're stuck with another winner.

Katie
Go Gophers!   7 - 2 - 1