From:
Midn Brian Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Midn Brian Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 13:25:16 -0500
Yes!!!  I was wondering when this question would come up.  Especially
regarding Maine not getting any first place votes, and why the heck BU is
in first.  I can find no justification for the Terriers to be in 1st
place.  Even the die-hard BU fans on our list have been disappointed in
them.  Well, Maine should get a few first places votes once they beat BU
in the Great Western Freezeout, even more if they end up meeting
Princeton instead of BU.  (Wishful thinking)

-Brian