From:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 1994 11:51:32 -0500
+ I would like to see who is going from Hockey-L to the Friday Night game
+ BU at NU.  If you would like to go, just E-mail me and I can pick you up
+ a ticket on campus.  Tickets Cost $8.00 and the nice thing about
+ Northeastern is that it is near the T, and seating for all intensive
+ purposes is general admission.

One correction to this announcement.  Ticket prices are $5 for
students.  At NU games, this applies to students of EITHER team.  So
BU students will be able to get into the game for $5 as well.

I would highly recommend to anyone who is in or visits the Boston area
to go watch a game at Mathew's Arena if they can.  It is not only the
oldest indoor ice rink in the world, but IMHO it is also one of the best
places to watch a hockey game.   If you can get first row balcony
seats, they are great, otherwise the lower level sides are best.

adam
BU '89 NU '95+
ps.  It is nice to be able to get student rates again. :)
pps. Yes, I'll be there again, but I'll wear my red HOCKEY-L t-shirt
     this time. :)