From:
John Davenport <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Davenport <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 14:27:10 -0500
A question:

last year at the Richfield Coliseum (just south of Cleveland) there was a
holiday tournament with Kent, CC, Miami, and Brown.  Now my question is,
with the new Gund arena up, and the coliseum being used for little more
than a windbreak, where, when, and is there a tournament in NEOhio this
year? (I don't imagine KSU dropping varsity hockey is helping matters
much, but that's another story altogether.)

John Davenport
Miami University '94
U. of Michigan 'xx
"Guess I'll have to wear purple when they play each other..."