From:
Jason Beavon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Beavon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 23:03:53 -0500
Tonight, Bowling Green upped its record to 7-1 on the year and 5-0 in the
CCHA on the strenght of a 7-1 at home vs. Notre Dame. Notre Dame scored
early in the first ona power play goal, but BG stormed back in the second
and third scoring 7 unanswered goals, led by All-American candidate Brian
Holzinger and Mike Johnson. The summary is by memory, and if anyone wants
the correct thing, just mail me at [log in to unmask]

Bowling Green   0   3   4   7
Notre Dame      1   0   0   1

Notre Dame goals- Nelsen
Bowling Green goals- Brian Holzinger 2(7-12-19), Crombeen, Clark, Faulkner,
Fair, Johnson

Notes:
        There were tons of penalties, probably 12-15(I guess that is tons),
including 4 double-minors(2 for each team) and 2 game-disqualifications. 2
for ND and one for BG(Kelly Perrault). Perrault recieved a double major and
a GD, and the ND players recieved single majors and GD's. We heard on the
local radio that the players will be suspended for 3 games each. Is this
true? Does anyone know? All three players recieved their majors for
fighting, and Perrault's were BOTH for fighting. Thanks
        +Jason