Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 1994 02:10:46 -0800
This is going to be quick as I am sure that Todd or Brady will provide
the details...

UAA:  1-0-0
ST.C: 2-2-2

Rather then concentrate on where the Seawolves screwed up, this Try-Not-To-
Be-Too-Biased-Most-All-Of-The-Time-But-Am-Quite-Humbled-Reporter will simply
say that there is indeed a reason why the Huskies were picked to take it all in
the WCHA this year; they're fast, they're big, they're generally on the ball,
and they WILL capitalize 95% of the time if you make a mistake.  The Huskies
did a MUCH better job playing as a team tonight, and they were rewarded on the
board.  :)   Or, actually (my bias side now enters), that's supposed to be :(

SK