From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 1994 21:51:26 EDT
I realize what I'm going to say is "police-ish," but if the Kariya
article was lifted from Clarinet, please do not do this again.
Clarinet lost a contract the other month from a syndicate that found
out some of its columnists' articles were being sent around the
Internet without permission.

One way to get around this problem is to take the original article,
make notes, then write an article or summary, posting THAT to the
list.

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming....

Ryan Robbins
University of Maine

[log in to unmask]  <--- checked daily
[log in to unmask]  <--- checked 3x/week