From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 12:28:06 -0400
Bri Farenell writes:
>PLAYER                  ALMA MATER      GMS     G       A       PTS     PIM
>Dan Gravelle, GRE       Merrimack (?)   58      38      66      104     73

Damn right Merrimack! :-)  Gravelle, a '93 grad, was named ECHL Rookie
of the Year.  He then had his car broken into and all his equipment
stolen while parked at Merrimack on his way back up to Montreal. :-(
He's playing RHI right now.

BTW, Gravelle's linemate, Sebastien Laplante of Northeastern, also was
one of the leading scorers in the league.

Bri said he was not taking corrections, so I will just throw these out
here, as a sort of FYI.

>Howie Rosenblatt, CHA                   44      21      17      38      173
Howie the Hatchet is also a Merrimack grad.  I'm not sure if he is
still wanted in Kentucky.

>Ralph Barahona, HRD                     63      27      41      68      24
Wisconsin-Stevens Point.

>Keith Carney, LOU                       15      1       4       5       14
Maine.

>Chad Erikson, RAL       Ferris St (?)   32      19-9-3  3.22    .895
Minnesota.

>Scott Gordon, KNX                       26      15-10-1 3.87    .874
Boston College.

I know this list wasn't meant to be complete, but I just wanted to
note that there are a LOT of other former collegians who played in the
ECHL last year - folks can check THN for the listing of the complete
stats.
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>