From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 19:21:39 -0500
Rich Delano writes:
>Secondly, I agree with the choice of Dwayne Roloson as HE player of the
>year and HE tournament MVP.  What'll UML do next year?

Good question.  Craig Lindsay, a freshman, has seen the only other
action for Lowell this year - 0-0-0, 4.82 GAA, .840 sv%, 162 min in 8
games.

>Who owns his rights?  Does anyone?  I know of at least one person on the
>list who'll know that answer. :)

I know you didn't mean me :-), but according to both the Lowell and HE
media guides, no one owns his rights.  He is a free agent.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93
Opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the poster.