Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 91 13:35:18 EST
Could someone (preferably at Clarkson) please tell me what the date and
time for the hockey game this weekend at Walker Arena.  Additionally,
what are the odds of procuring tickets for someone rolling into Potsdam
on the 15th?  Are the games still televised on the University's
television station?  Just curious since I will be in the area and would
like to do some "on-hand" reminiscing before the end of Walker Arena!!
Thanks in advance.
Michael
Clarkson '86