Sender:
From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1993 17:41:34 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]> Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Just a little human interest tidbit frm Albany:
>Dave Hanson, of Slapshot faem is here in Albany
>taking part in the 10th Annual Mason and Sheehan
>Golf Classic (they are DJ's at PYX 106.5fm, an
>Albany radio station)  They were going to interview him on the air, but I missed
> itm , I had to get to work  :-(  The Classic is a benefit for the Children's Ho
>spital at Albany Medical Center.
>Have a great weekend!
>
>-heather
>
>p.s.  sorry 'bout the typos, can't figuer out how to delete on this terminal...:
>-)
>--
>Heather M. Neely
>"The First Lady of Cardinal Hockey"
>[log in to unmask]                    *MCM* 11/13/93
>Plattsburgh Cardinals: 1992 SUNYAC, ECAC West, NC$$ DivIII Champions

Just for anyone's information, the above mentioned Dave Hanson is currently
the GM of the Albany River Rats nee Capital District Islanders.  The
Lawrence Group asked him to stay on when they changed affiliations from
the Islanders to the Devils this past off-season, and he agreed.

*  Jayson Moy                   *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer  *
*  [log in to unmask]                 *  Hockey, Baseball and Football on          *
*                               *  91.5FM  WRPI, Troy                        *