Sender:
From:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1993 09:39:43 EDT
Just a little human interest tidbit frm Albany:
Dave Hanson, of Slapshot faem is here in Albany
taking part in the 10th Annual Mason and Sheehan
Golf Classic (they are DJ's at PYX 106.5fm, an
Albany radio station)  They were going to interview him on the air, but I missed itm , I had to get to work  :-(  The Classic is a benefit for the Children's Hospital at Albany Medical Center.
Have a great weekend!

-heather

p.s.  sorry 'bout the typos, can't figuer out how to delete on this terminal...:-)
--
Heather M. Neely
"The First Lady of Cardinal Hockey"