Sender:
From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:24:03 -0500
While fighting is all but gone in the NCAA game, concussions continue to be
a major problem.

I like an NHL fight as well as the next guy, especially if the aggressor
gets whomped for his ill-mannered behavior, but I don't watch NHL for the
fights.

I started watching NHL in recent years because they cleaned up the game,
calling most interference and allowing the skills to shine.

Back on concussion ... I fear the only way to remove much of the concussion
problem is to eliminate collision from the game ... now that would cause an
outcry!

Cheers, Wayne

Five weeks til the Frozen Four!