Sender:
From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:08:45 -0600
I have secured a place at the Holiday Inn on the Lane!  We have the
option of either a buffet, or individual dinners.  With the buffet, they
can seat 56, with the individual dinners, seating for 70.  We will have
our own cash bar in the room also.

I know most of you that responded, preferred a buffet, but given the
seating numbers I am asking again....

IF YOU STILL WANT the buffet, let me know.

IF YOU ONLY EAT VEGETARIAN, let me know.

And just FYI, I will be having everyone pay in advance, so get those
checkbooks ready!!!  I will post the menus, and total cost (children
over 4 will have a reduced price, under 4 are free) as soon as I work
this out.

I leave Mpls on April 1st, so all the money will have to be sent to me
by then!

I will post my address and menu info later this weekend.
Thanks!

Carol