Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 11:51:44 -0500
Once again, it appears that some of the discussion here on HOCKEY-L is beginning
to veer off into flame-land.  I know the regulars here are sick of seeing this,
but here comes the reminder yet again:

Flames are *NOT* welcome on HOCKEY-L!! (!!)

This includes the mindless taunting of other teams' fans that we've been seeing
recently as well.  If you feel like ripping somebody apart or making fun of
them, their team, their affiliation, their spelling, whatever, fine.  Do it
through private Email and KEEP IT THE HELL OFF HOCKEY-L!

There.  Hopefully, using stronger language and ALL CAPS will help the situation
rectify itself.  We now return you to your regularly-scheduled hockey
discussion.

(Another reminder -- questions about what is/is not appropriate for HOCKEY-L
should be directed to me, not the list)

Bill Fenwick
HOCKEY-L Administrator