Sender:
From:
William Groskreutz III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 22:53:50 -0600
On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Ryan R Bowman wrote:

> As of now I haven't heard anything.  For WCHA quarterfinals, maybe SCSU's
> series at Denver will be on following Gopher hockey games.  The SCSU
> students do a nice job broadcasting those games.  On March 1 I believe
> MSC will carry the Michigan-Michigan State hockey game following the
> Gopher-Seawolves game (Prime Game of the Week), so I don't know if any
> other WCHA game will be carried that night.

Denver-SCSU will probably not be on after the Gophers this weekend.  SCSU
home games are the only ones that are broadcast after the Gophers.
SCSU's UTVS only televises home games.

I do agree, the students do a nice job.  IMHO they are better than the
announcers for the Gophers, just not as experienced.  At least with these
students we know they slant towards SCSU, but they cover it sometimes.
With MSC, they always seem to slant towards the Gophers (even when
getting there butts kicked <ie at Sioux game 1> ).

 William Groskreutz III
 [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
 http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~wgrosk
 St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud MN
 Mathematics Department Faculty

 PROGRAM  (pro'-gram)  [n] A magic spell cast over a    .----.   . - .
 computer allowing it to turn one's input into error    |C>_.|.:'.:.   .
 messages.    [vi] To engage in a pastime similar to   _|____|_ `:.  O_/
 banging one's head against a wall,  but, with fewer  |      --|   \/M
 opportunities for reward.                            `-######-'a  _/ \_