Sender:
From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1991 10:40:34 EST
My wife and I and Dave Fredrickson and his wife (another list member) will
 be in Marquette friday night for the Tech NMU game.  Any of you on the list
 from Northern interested in getting together before or after the game send
 mail directly to me.  My wife and I will be staying over night in Marquette.

 Also any of you from Northern planning on coming this way for Saturday nights
 game give me a yell and maybe we can get together here also.

|   Bob Gilreath                            [log in to unmask]       |
|   Telecommunications Engineer             [log in to unmask]                |
|   Computing Technology Services           Phone: work 906-487-2110    |
|   Michigan Technological University              Home 906-296-0989    |
|   Houghton, Michigan  49931               Fax:        906-487-2787    |