From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2023 16:02:38 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new program at Thomas Memorial
Library which will be taking place in-person AND virtually, this
*Thursday, March
30th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Advance Care Planning, with Hospice of
Southern Maine*:

*While each of us would like to be as prepared as possible for the end of
life, it is easy to move this type of work down on our ongoing and often
growing list of priorities. Advance care planning may help to reduce or
minimize stress by knowing that you are prepared for whatever the future
holds for you. This presentation will give you the tools and knowledge to
begin thinking about and planning for the future you envision. Join us as
we welcome back the professionals of Hospice of Southern Maine, who will
guide us through meaningful steps that we all can take to be more prepared
to face end of life decisions, whenever they may arise.** This program will
take place in person at the library and will be streamed simultaneously on
Zoom, for those wishing to attend virtually.*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required if you plan on
attending virtually so that we can send you a Zoom link to join. You can
register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/advance-care-planning-with-hospice-of-southern-maine/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you on Thursday night. Be well and have a
wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer