From:
Hope Shafer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hope Shafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:15:39 +0000
Hello everyone in Library Land! 🙂

I accidentally double ordered Sarah J. Maas' new book, A Court of Silver Flames - in truth I got so excited every time I saw it offered that I just ordered it! 😄
It is brand new but is covered by Baker & Taylor. No library markings at all - I realized my mistake and was on the lookout for it to arrive so I could post it to you all.
I would like to get $15.50 to cover our cost.
Can send out Thursday via van delivery. We take check or money order.
~Hope

Hope Shafer
Library Director
Caribou Public Library