From:
Jeff Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:57:22 -0500
I would also recommend running text past your insurance company. That’s what we did.

Jeff Cabral
Director, McArthur Library
270 Main Street
Biddeford, ME 04005

207 284 4181
www.mcarthurlibrary.org

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2021, at 4:20 PM, Alicia Millette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

When I have STEM equipment for patrons to use, for an example a soldering
iron, I try to have some sort of reference which includes on how to use
safely. It helps set up everyone for success.

Alicia Millette
Library Clerk, STEM Programing
Thompson Free Library