From:
Ben Treat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Treat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:51:37 -0400
Possibly statewide -- UMaine Coop Extension has a nutrition program (
https://extension.umaine.edu/food-health/efnep/) and family/parenting
programming (https://extension.umaine.edu/home-family-youth/).

In this area, Penquis is also a good option, I think. So much of their
funding is from grants for specific programs, so sometimes I don't know
exactly what they have to offer because their programming has to be renamed
and redesigned to match the grant opportunities they are drawing on. I know
they view libraries as a good place to connect with families.  I know they
have a variety of different kinds of parenting classes. In other parts of
the state, there are other similar Community Action Agency organizations, I
think.

--Ben
Ben Treat
Director, Bangor Public Library