Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2021 17:30:55 +0000
Sender:
From:
Wynter Giddings <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

We are moving things around at Curtis and find ourselves in need of some specific shelving uprights (we have shelves, but no more uprights). I wanted to check and see if anyone has any of the following on-hand, that you don't need and might be willing to part with for a price:

MJ Library Shelving (ours came from Tucker Library Shelving in NH)
Quantity 5 x  7' "L" or Front Facing uprights (84" H X 9"D)? Designer White is preferable.

Thanks,
Wynter

Wynter Giddings, MLIS
Manager of Adult Services & Technology, Curtis Memorial Library
Vice President, Maine Library Association
207.607.4139
Pronouns: she/her