From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:04:30 +0000
We didn't get to go in person so I had to watch on the B2 network.  I was very surprised and happy that it was broadcast.  The camera was facing the side of the arena with no fan seating.  It sounded pretty empty and the announcers did say something about the SLU fans traveling well and might outnumber the Sacred Heart fans.

A couple of frustrating things - I think the camera man must have taken a short break.  There was a short period of time where the camera didn't move and it was aimed at center ice.  Of course that was one of those times when SLU went down the ice and scored.  Needless to say, I didn't see any of it.  Also the camera when black when there was over 3 minutes to play.  That means I missed the empty net goal as well.  I was glad that the audio continued to work.  On the whole I really enjoy being able to watch the games via B2 and do appreciate it.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!