Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1993 14:31:47 -0500
Hi, folks.  After a three month absence, I'm back.  And unfortunately, that
includes reading the 2700 (I'm not exaggerating) messages that have
accumulated in my mailbox since I left.

One of my fellow hockey-l'ers here at Cornell tells me that I missed
somebody inquiring as to whether I do weddings... I'm curious as to what
discussion thread could possibly have brought that up, but please e-mail me
directly with the inquiry, or a copy of the original message, because I'm
indiscriminately deleting hockey-l mail at the moment - I don't have the
time to dig through it that thoroughly!

Thanks very much.
--
Jeffrey "BJ" Anbinder '91/'94            [log in to unmask]
Assistant Program Director, 93.5 WVBR    [log in to unmask]

"How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the
roller of an electric typewriter?"
                   - Woody Allen