Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1993 02:35:42 -0500
Hello all recipients of this list.  I am writing about club hockey.  Sorry
that it isn't D-I, but that's all we have here at Bradley University.  Our
school may be going (most likely) to the tournament for the championships.
I think that it is such BS that hockey is a club sport here when it is the
most winning team on campus.  Has anyone ever watched club college hockey?
It is brutal!  The refs don't call anything.  If they did the game would
take 4 hours to play.  I was just wondering what everyone thought of club
college hockey.  BTW, do any of you happen to be in The Phi Kappa Tau
Fraternity or know anyone that is?  I am looking for e-mail addresses of
Phi Tau's.  Thanks.
-Jason