From:
Patrick Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1993 19:55:40 EST
Well I tend to agree, I belive that the gobledguk is important but that
length of stay is not.  My question is however this:  When I went with
some friend to a bruins game to watch teh b's get destroyed by the
Devils I pointed out that Scott Pellerin (of the Devils ) had won the
hobey baker award,  When they asked what that was, I simply told
them it was the Heisman of Hockey, They immediately understood.  My
question is then, what are the requirements of the Heisman??  How do
the other major college sports handle this???.....

           Pat Ellis

P.S.  GO BRUINS    GO UMAINE BLACK BEARS    30-0-2 STILL NUMBER 1......