Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1993 12:39:26 -0500
If any hockey-l-ers are attending tonight's game in New Haven, I'll
be dining at the Yorke Pizza Pub (name approximate) just around the
corner (cross streets unknown) from the Yale Campus Store at around
5:30 (time subject to change).

I am easily recognizable as one of two people in matching red and
white striped sweaters.

Paulette Dwen may also be there, but since the directions I've given
her were even less precise than those above, well, stop by during the
game...

Greg
Headed for that Preliminary Round Game on the Road
Let's Go Red! (or, anyway, what's left outside the infirmary)