From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1993 08:39:17 EST
According to the _Cornell Daily Sun_, two more players for the Big Red will
miss Saturday night's game at Colgate.  Senior forward Russ Hammond is out
with pneumonia, and sophomore forward Tyler McManus has a bad case of the
flu.  They'll join freshman forward Mike Sancimino (mono) on the sidelines.
Cornell came close to suffering another huge loss when goaltender Andy
Bandurski sprained his ankle during practice this week.  He's been on
crutches, although the latest word is that he should be able to play on
Saturday.

There's some good news, though:  junior forward Geoff Bumstead, out last week
with a separated shoulder, will play against Colgate, probably taking Ham-
mond's place on the first line with Ryan Hughes and Jason Vogel.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]