From:
"glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
glenn W. Gale
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1993 21:22:08 -0500
     I agree with Bri Farenell's comments.  Clarkson fans are disappointed in
the results thus far, but support for the team does not seem to have diminished
at all.  I, for one, still believe the team can have a succesful season; the
SLU game certainly is encouraging.  We have the talent; sometimes it's just a
matter of gaining (and keeping) some momentum.  Good fans keep hoping.

-Glenn