From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1993 09:42:30 EST
One other note from the _Cornell Daily Sun_ article that Tom mentioned is
that a freshman backup goaltender has joined the Big Red.  Ed Skaczyk, who
became a full-time undergraduate student this month (and eligible to play
with the team), is a freshman who previously played in the Manitoba Junior
Hockey League (Tier II Junior A).  In fact, that's where the "problem"
started.  He was accepted at Cornell last spring but was not interested in
riding the bench behind Parris Duffus, so he decided to play another season
of junior hockey.  When Duffus later announced he was going pro, Skaczyk
tried to matriculate at Cornell for the fall, but "it was decided" he would
not be a full-time student until January.
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]