Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1993 15:14:03 EST
Robbie: I have enjoyed tuning in on this list.  However, I don't connect
with BITNET at home.  I haveBITNET on my office computer, but time does
not always allow me to actively participate in this program-depends on
how busy I am.  I watch Redwing games as Dallas Drake plays and this is
the only team whose games are consistently presented by PASS network in
this area.  I find college hockey more exciting and I miss very few of
Northern's home games.  Northern played Boston in the playoff's -
defeated them for the National championship in the most exciting game I
have ever seen.