From:
Andrew D Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 90 14:53:25 EST
Hi,
I talked to one of Union's JV players last night.  The word at Union is
that they will not be moving to the ECAC.  "While we would sell out the
rink, I think we would get beaten an awful lot."   He seemed to feel
that one of the HE teams (Maine or UNH) would come over, and the  hole
in HE would not get filled.
Later,
Andrew D. Williams
Cornell University Law School                 Educational Technologies
Computing Lab Supervisor                              Ithaca, New York
BitNet: gjuy@cornella          InterNet: [log in to unmask]
Standard Disclaimer Applies...
Hoping for a future in Space Infrastructure Development