Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1992 08:52:16 EDT
Help me out here folks!  My wife (who I'm convinced picks up more hockey
rumors than most of us on the list combined, save Mike M.) had lunch with
Michigan's Grad Assistant Kent Brothers yesterday.  Kent is unsure if
he'll be at UofM next season, but he most certainly will not be with the
team.  He said that the NC$$ has eliminated grad assistants from the
hockey programs!  Have I missed this?  Say it isn't so.

John H
U Mich