From:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1992 14:25:27 CDT
A couple of misc. threads to respond to here.

(1) Dale from Clarksen wrote to me but I can't seem to reply via email:

>What about Daubenspeck??   I thought he was suppose to sign with
>Wisconsin...

You've got me stumped on this one.  I've haven't heard anything about
a Daubenspeck, but then I don't hear that much about recruiting.
Wisconsin is close to signing a kid from Edina, Minn. named Sanderson but
that is the only other recruit I have heard about.  According to what
was in yesterday's paper he was a probable but not definite signee.

(2) Regarding possible Wisconsin penalties, see David Parter's earlier
posting:

Let me quote this morning's paper, "Zito[grad asst Bill Zito] and more than
one UW player also face suspension from tournament play ..."
Bill Zito and center Blaine Moore are the two who reportedly engaged in a
shouting match with a linesman inthe corridor between the UW locker room
and the officials' locker room at the Knick.  The important things to note
from the quoted material is that more than one player will be suspended
and the suspension is for NCAA tournament games.

---mark
Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew.