From:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:57:16 -0400
I just called time Warner Cable about this. They realize the game
should be on and are working on getting it on the air. It's been
escalated (for what that's worth) to some higher-ups.

Who wants to bet that they "forgot" to put the feed on and are
now getting it on TV because someone called about it?

-Andy