From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:35:52 -0600
We are beginning to look for a place near the Xcel Energy Center to have the
dinner...  Some places may require over 75 people in order for us to get our
own room.

So what we need to know is are you planning on attending the Frozen Four and
would you like to join us?  Same basic rules apply as in the past.

One of the locals is assisting me with the leg work, but I will do all the
online communication and any upfront money will be sent to me.  And most of
you know me from past dinners and such.

Tentative day is Saturday before the championship game and shooting for $25
and under. If you will be coming with children I would like to know that
too.

This "poll" does not lock you in, but we do need to get an idea right now of
about how many are planning to attend.

Tell me your name, how many in your party, and if there are any children.

EXAMPLE:   Goldy Gopher     6   (two are children)

And please send replies to ME at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Carol
GO Gophers!!!

--