From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:45:14 +0000
I hate it when the web-mail swallows up my email just as I am sending it.  Of course I hadn't made a copy.  I hope no one minds that I will do some cutting and pasting from Live Stats to get the information.

St. Lawrence lead by 4 but then had to hold on for the 4-3 win over Harvard.

RPI tied Cornell so SLU gets 5th place and plays 12th place Clarkson next weekend.

First Period:
6:48 - SLU BOGOSIAN, Aaron (POWER-PLAY), Assist by BOLLIG, Brandon and CAISTER, Jeff.
Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 9
HU - Richter - 18

Second Period:
3:46 - SLU McKENZIE, Mike, Assist by CURRAN, Alex and VERMEULEN, Travis
5:33 - SLU BOLLIG, Brandon, Assist by FLANAGAN, Kyle and CAISTER, Jeff
18:55 - SLU HUGHES, George (POWER-PLAY), Assist by VERMEULEN, Travis
19:51 - HARV Leblanc, Louis, Assist by Biega, Michael and Killorn, Alex
Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 6
HU - Richter -  6    left at 5:33
HU - Carroll - 9

Third Period:
1:59 - HARV Biega, Danny
4:35 - HARV Morin, Chad, Assist by Morrison, Conor and Rogers, Doug
Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 3
HU - Richter - 8

Sara