From:
MacKinnons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:49:55 -0500
Even as a Michigan Stater, Dean Lombardi's comments bother me.  Yesterday,
he backtracked saying quotes, "we're taken out of context."

What?  How can a rant against a school who produces NHL players like
Morrison, Madden, Turco, Ortmeyer, Cammielieri, Nystrom, Knuble, Porter,
Montoya, etc... call the program, "the worst?" and not expect it to hit a
blogger's print?

Moreover, if Michigan players stunk so bad, why did Lombardi make such a run
at Mike Knuble last year before he comfortably settled here in Washington
along side fellow UM alum Brendan Morrison?