From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:48:29 -0500
Some day I must write something and proof-read with mind engaged:

   - The final score was for Merrimack, 2-1 in OT.
   - One of the fun facts in the $1 program was that the last PC shutout was
   vs MC in 2003.  Alas, PC failed to win that game, too. ;-)
   - When I told my neighbor du jour that I was in town so my son could
   visit his girl friend at Phillips Andover Academy.  He commented "Wow, she's
   from Maine and was accepted ... she must be really smart".  I just bit my
   tongue and nodded. ;-)
   - I had such a good time that the pair of mites in front of me with
   inflated noise-maker sticks didn't bother me.  After they whacked me for a
   while though, I did suggest they instead whack their father in the next row
   down.  They did and had just as much fun (for a few moments). ;-)

Cheers, Wayne