From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:16:04 +0000
St. Lawrence defeats Princeton, 3-1, completing a 4 point weekend.

I went to the overtime win over Quinnipiac last night and typed out a report when I got home after midnight but my computer ate it and I didn't have the energy to retype it.  It was a good game but there were  no parking spaces despite many blue seats (empty).  There were also too many screaming small children running around and blocking the view who seemed to have little interest in the game

First Period:
8:53 - SLU -Armstrong from J, Keller
14:07 - SLU -Bogosion from J. Keller

Saves:
SLU - Petizian -17
PU - Kalemba - 5

Second Period:
12:45 - PU  Jubinville from Bartlett and Kalemba - PP

Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 16
PU - Kalemba - 12

Thrid Period:
19:07 - SLU - McKenzie - ENG

Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 7
PU - Kalemba - 7

Canton-Potsdam Player of the Game:  sorry I missed it but if I was voting I think I would have given it to Alex Petizian

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!