From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 02:37:10 +0000
St. Lawrence defeats Colgate, 5-2.  The Saints had a dominant second period scoring 4 goals.

My box score might be slightly off since the Live Stats wasn't working and I had trouble catching everything from the audio.

The game was carried on Time Warner Cable Sports.  I didn't have the cable but I paid to watch the game on the web.  I enjoyed the fact that I hear a lot of what was being said on the ice.  I find it interesting to hear the refs making their calls and explaining things to the players.

First Period:
5:42 - SLU - Generous from Vermeulen and Curran
16:24 - CU - Day from St. Pierre and McPherson- PP

Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 4
CU - Evin -8

Second Period:
8:36 - SLU - Armstrong (1st collegiate goal) from Drewiski and DeVergilio
12:09 - SLU - Curran from Miskovic and Vermuelen PP
13:01 - SLU - Parenteau from Devergilio and McKenzie
18:54 - SLU - Parenteau from Caister and DeVergilio

Saves:
SLU - Petizian -6
CU - Evin -17

Third Period:
16:53 - CU - Brisebois from McIntyre PP
Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 5
CU - Evin -7

Canton-Potsdam Hospital Player of the Game: Casey Parenteau

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINT!!!