From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:44:13 -0500
The beauty of the NCAA D-1 selection process is that if you have the
numbers, you get in.  If the WCHA gets 8 teams in, it is because they are in
the top 14 of the PWR.  I would suggest that the other conferences beat the
WCHA teams in head to head competition if they want more teams in the
tournament.

Joe LaCour
CCT '77 & '78
1 - 3 -0 vs WCHA