From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 11:35:54 -0400
On 5/25/07, Sara M. Fagan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I was glad to see Clarkson's schedule because it gives me  good idea wht SLU's shedule will look
> like.  One of the things i love about the ECAC is that we play each team twice - once home and
> once away.  They are usually spaced out so you meet a team early in the season and then
> later.  I like that since teams often change over the season.  I was horrified to see two SLU
> games scheduled in the same week at the very beginning of the season.  Now that I have
> calmed down I see a third game a little later.  Is one of the early games a non-league game/

The midweek game (Oct. 17) is a non-league game. It's a truly bizarre
bit of scheduling to me. Both teams will have the week before, and
they're playing a league game with each other three days later.

My suspicion is that Clarkson & SLU were trying to get somebody else
to come up (perhaps to partner with BC in January) and it fell
through.

John

--
John Edwards