From:
Craig Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:19:13 -0500
----Original Message Follows----
From: Jim Connelly <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FF ticket suggestions?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have a friend who will be in St. Louis on business
on April 4 and 5 and he wondered if I knew a way he
could get a single ticket to the late semifinal
between BC and UND. If anyone knows folks with extra
tickets who might be willing to break a set up or if
you have any suggestions on best ways to get a single
ticket to a single game, please pass them along.

Jim