From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:31:19 -0800
Add me to the votes away from Thursday. The first start time is late
enough that I suspect a number of people (myself included) aren't
flying in until Thursday morning. I don't know how much faith I should
have in Southwest's schedules to commit to anything prior to the first
game.

I would be in favour of getting together on Saturday before the
Championship game. If Saturday is problematic, it may also be worth
considering something on Friday, either before the skills competition
or at some other point during the day.

Any ideas on good off-day activities in St. Louis? I know the Cards
are out of town, which is unfortunate.

John

--
John Edwards