From:
Ellen K Closs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:48:04 -0500
I know that I am usually pretty quiet on the group, but I thought that I'd
pass on the following link for the MS vs. UAF brawl last night.  I was not
there, but did here first hand accounts from my parents.  They said it was
the worst brawl that they have seen in 35+ years of MSU hockey.

http://www.greenandwhite.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070113/GW03/701130
348/1023/GW

Let's Go State!

Ellen:)/looping 2-3/MI