From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:03:14 -0500
Although I also went to RPI (even though I'm "much" younger than Tony),  I
wouldn't begin to correct anything Tony has to say about the physics of ice
resurfacing.

However, in the interest of saving him some disappointment as well as some
money, I can give him some advice.  If you want to see Brian Pothier play,
don't wait for the Senators to come to San Jose. He was signed as a free
agent by the  Washington Capitals in the off-season.